Tuesday 27 July 2010

Maybelline Silk Glam Eye Studio

A purple eye using Maybelline Silk Glam Eye Studio:







I created a look using the Maybelline Silk Glam Eye Studio in Purple Drama. You get 4 colors; one for the base/under the eyebrow, one for the lid, one for the crease, and one to line your eye with.















Besides the Eye Studio palette, I also used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden (a matte nude color that's meant to make the eyeshadow stay put and not crease), Bourjois Khol & Contour eyeliner in Ultra Black (just your basic black eyeliner), and Revlon Fabulash Mascara in Black (I stole it from my sister, she never uses it, and I don't normally either, but I figured for this look, why not).















I really like this product, I think the palette makes for a really pretty eye. My only issue is that it's a cream so it can be a lil clumpy and then it turns into a powder, which I do like, but it's really powdery and can get on your eyelashes etc etc if you're not careful (see photo below). Also, the brushes aren't that great, but that's to be expected, and it's hard to line with them, but I sure do try, haha. It's best to use a proper lining brush but I don't have one, so that's why you don't really see the liner color in this look. But other than that, it's really shimmery and for only about 8 pounds (I bought it in London), not bad at all!





















No comments:

Post a Comment