Thursday 29 July 2010

Kat Von D True Love Eyeshadow Palette: True Romance

I decided to do some looks using my most recent, most expensive, and favorite bit of makeup at the moment: my Kat Von D True Love Eyeshadow Palette in True Romance:




I was going on about how much I wanted it and my twinnie got it for me for my birthday. I wasn't expecting it so it was extra nice. HEHE. I've been constantly using the purple side, but not so much the bronze side. The palette is 32 dollars, but that's fair enough because you get 8 high quality shadows...minus 1, haha. One of them, Benji, is a cream shadow and as I've read before in reviews, it dries out after one use. Lame, but what can ya do?



Purple Look:


Paramore Look (the eyeshadow I did for the concert!)
This is essentially the same eye as above, but instead of the white color, I've used the Peanut color instead for under the brow.


Bronze Eye:
Because I didn't use any primer, I couldn't be bothered and don't feel like wasting it, haha, this eye is a lil toned down and natural but I like that. For the lid, I mixed the black and dark brown together to make one color. =)

2 comments:

  1. OOOO the purple look!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW to both looks. You have such pretty eyes for these shadows.

    ReplyDelete