Sunday 1 August 2010

July Favorites


Figured I'd do one of these since it's something I've seen bloggers do lots of sooo here are my July favorites!!


Skirt: I'm not a shorts kind of gal, so two of my favorites in the summer are dresses and skirts, especially for those hot days. This one I got from Target and I find to be incredibly comfy! I wore it to the Paramore concert cos I thought I might get too hot in jeans and while I was very comfy, it happened to be a windy day so it kept blowing up, haha! So I had a few Marilyn Monroe moments but ohh well. Haven't gotten a decent photo of me in it yet, but here's one I took on my webcam (and wow, all those stuffed animals in the back make me look 12, HAHAH)

Purse: I've been complaining for ages now that I need a new purse cos I love the black one I have, but it's tooo big and it's my carry on so it holds a shit load. So I recently got this at TJ Maxx for quite cheap. It was 22 bucks and it had been previously like 70 bucks or something? Who knows if that's really the case, but whatever, it made me feel better about buying it! It's a really bright green ish aqua ish (lol) color! It's not tiny but it is perfect for holding my wallet, camera, and a cardigan.


Cardigan: Another goody that I got from Target, at the same time as I got the skirt above. I love it sooo much, I swear I've been wearing it the majority of this month, LOL. It's really light and flowy (aka PERFECT for the summer) and goes with just about anything. I always like having something with me incase I get slightly cold, and this is perfect for that. (ignore the Runaways inspired makeup, lol)


Arizona Half & Half Lite: I've always loved Arizona Iced Teas, but I just recently tried this one, which is half iced tea and half lemonade. I'm prolly a bit behind and it's prolly been around for ages, BUT HEY, I've been over in London, so you can't blame me, tehe! But yeah, YUMMY, that's all I can say about that, lol. They're always really cheap (99 cents) and 125 calories for the whole bottle, which I can't complain with. Plus, check out that sexy guy on the label. Jk...


Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Pure Seduction: I've had this for agesss (as you can prolly tell, the bottle is pretty used up) but I didn't bring it back with me to London so I just recently rediscovered how much I loveee it when I got home for the summer. Smells sooo nice and since that's the only descriptive words I can think of, I'll just write what's on the bottle, LOL. "Casaba Melon, Plum, and Freesia." YUMMO.


Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm: This has been a favorite of mine since I got it a couple months ago. It's your average lip balm but with a "pearly shine." So while it moisturizes your lips, you also get a lil bit of color/tint and shine with it. I really love it. It's all I wear on my lips most of the time since lipsticks can be too drying and lip glosses are too sticky icky. It also smells really nice.




Proactiv Refining Mask: I've suffered with pimples (like most girls eh?) since I was a teenager and I still haven't found the magical cure, but I'm getting closer to clearer skin, but I suppose that's a post for another day. LOL. Lame. Not but really, I used the Proactiv range and it didn't do any miracles for me, so I eventually gave up on it, since why should I bother paying so much for something that doesn't work? Ya, I know, makes sense. But the one thing I do like from the range is the refining mask. I use it about once a week and I feel like it really helps clear up my pimples, even if they do come back a week later, LOL.


Biore Shine Control Moisturiser: I never really thought I needed to bother with moisturiser since I have such oily skin as it is, so why add to it? but then I read that if you don't add some of the moisture back in that you take out while cleaning your face, your skin creates even MORE oil and I was like, not cooool with that, LOL. So I decided to start using this and I've been using it for ages now and love it. While it doesn't keep the oil away ALL DAY (trust me, nothing will for this face), I do feel like it helps keep the oil at bay for a good chunk of the day. And again, YUMMY SMELL.


I've also been loving Lean Cuisine Meals and DUNKACINO'S!!! I think I spelled that right. But they've been around forever and they're half hot chocolate, half coffee, 100PERCENTDELICIOUS. Lol.


What about everyone else? What's your favorites for this month? (yes, I pose this question to all of my TWO followers, hahaha)



No comments:

Post a Comment