Saturday 19 February 2011

A Belated Valentine's Day Post

Hi ladies! Sorry this post is a bit late. Above are the things my boyfriend got me for Valentine's Day. Obviously nothing huge, because our real gift to each other was the Kinect for our Xbox360, which I love by the way. We've been playing Dance Central, Kinect Adventures, and the EA Active 2 game which gives you such an amazing work out. I'm hoping to get back into shape, because I stopped doing Pilates a long while ago. Not sure if I'll lose much weight though seeing as we're not exactly dieting, but oh well, it's fun anyways! But back to the topic of this post, Valentine's Day! So because we'd already gotten each other our big gift, we just exchanged some small things on the actual day. I was sleeping in and he came home with a latte, a rose, a cupcake, some strawberry gummies, and a heart shaped balloon! He had me at latte, lmao.
Yummmmy!

The pretty rose he got me. Sadly it was wilted by the time we got home from dinner, because I'd forgotten to put it into water. I do get my black thumb from my mother.

For dinner we planned on going to Hache, a delicious burger place, but we got there too early so we stopped for drinks first and then made our way over. We got there at 8:50, they were packed, and we said we had a reservation and the lady checked her list and gave us a snotty look and went "It's for 9..." As if we weren't aware when we made the reservation for! At least tell us nicely to have a seat. I don't care how busy you are. But anyways, that's probably the last time we'll go there. The past few times we've gone they've been relatively empty but it still took them ages to get around to us to simply take a drink order. -eye roll- Talk about terrible service! That's just the one in Camden though, there's another one in London that's far nicer but a bit more difficult to get to. Sorry...-end rant- So we just left and went to eat at a Chinese buffet down the road that's another favorite of ours. Didn't even tell the lady we weren't coming back, so I hope she held a table for us. -evil laugh-

Here's the makeup I wore! Because it was a couple of days ago I can't recall what I wore, but I know I did a pink/gray subtle smokey eye and wore MAC's Snob on my lips:
What did everyone else do for Valentine's Day?

2 comments: