Sunday 27 February 2011

Lush Haul

Hi ladies! The other day I went online and saw the Lush website was back up. Or what they're calling a temporary website, because apparently a new one will be up using PayPal or something, I'm not sure! I know I should of been weary about ordering so quickly after having to cancel my card over their hacking, but hey, I can't stay bitter for long! Especially when I love their products. Anyways, their payment method is far more secure now. You're directed to an outside banking website so your details aren't actually saved onto the Lush website. On to what I got:

Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar: 2.30 pounds
Aww, isn't he cute!? Smells lovely like strawberries n cream. I've never been let down by a Lush bubble bar, they always create sooo many lovely bubbles, so I'm sure I'll love this one too.

Happy Blooming Bath Melt: 3.70 pounds
One of the bath melts I've heard the most about, so I decided to grab it. It smells SOOOO good, like cherries. It's certainly the most dominant smell out of the order, because anytime I go out into the living room, where the box of my Lush goodies are, it's all I can smell, but that's certainly not a bad thing. You get three uses out of it as you can obviously see cos it's split into 3 chunks. Bath melts just make your bath really creamy which then leaves your skin really nice and soft.

The Ex Factor Bath Bomb: 1.99 pounds
I just thought this looked adorable so I had to pick it up. Plus, a blue bath!? Count me in. :D This just smells like vanilla, mmmm.

Tea Tree Toner Tab: 0.99 pounds
I wanted to try something else from Lush, besides just their bath stuff. I almost got a solid shampoo, but decided I didn't reaaaally need one, so I tried something from their skincare range instead. It had good reviews and I know tea tree is good for acne, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It just smells like you'd expect, tea tree, and is rather small, but I'm excited to try it. I'm still a little unsure as to how you use it, so I'll need to research into that.

Cinders Bath Bomb: 1.95 pounds
Leftover from their Christmas range, Cinders smells amaaazing. Like cinnamon and all things lovely and spicy. Apparently it crackles when you throw it in!

So White Bath Bomb: 1.80 pounds
Also leftover from their Christmas range, this bath bomb was described as having an apple scent, so I grabbed it. It's not your typical apple scent, it has a bit of an odd scent along with the apple scent, but I'm sure once it gets dropped into the bath it'll be fine.

Well that's it! I'll be reviewing these products as I use them. What's your favorite item from Lush? Give me some recommendations! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hmm now I fancy a LUSH haul! Lovely buys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice :D
    I so want to try LUSH products , but we don't get them here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that they are strong smelling! next time i go im definately going to check out the happy blooming bath belt!!

    Dan

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete