Sunday 27 February 2011

Urban Outfitters: New Wallet!

Hi ladies! Just thought I'd show you the wallet I picked up the other day from Urban Outfitters. I've been needing a new wallet for awhile now. My old one is dirty, breaking, and back from the day when I was a tad less girly, and a bit more...emo? It was from a store back in the US called Hot Topic and it was white with different colored leopard prints all over it. While I loved it then, now I feel a bit silly anytime I take it out, LOL. It's just a bit tacky for my taste though, and anyways, like I said, it was looking rather sad. About a week ago I saw this in Urban Outfitters for only 18 pounds and really wanted it, but left it for the time being. Then when me and my boyfriend were back in London for a meal out, I decided I needed to get it. The best part was when the girl rung it up for me, she asked if I had a student ID card. When I handed it over to her it gave me a discount and I got it for only 15.30!! I always forget that certain stores do Student Discounts and it's not like they always ask you when you get to the check out, so I really appreciated her asking, or else I'd of paid full price for it. Anyways, let's get on to the wallet!
I love the longer/thinner wallets as opposed to the shorter/chunky ones. I especially love this one because there's two compartments. One compartment looks like this:
It's perfect for holding bills and coins!

And then there's another compartment, on the other side:
Which has space for loads of cards!! (sorry for the gray cross outs, I just wanted to be safe and make sure I didn't give out any information I shouldn't, tehe.)

What do you think? I think it's lovely!

4 comments:

  1. very pretty, good choice! i love longer ones too, though it means theres more stuff to cram in haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good discount and an adorable wallet :) And that's good that you covered up your information on your card; better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purse. Urban Outfitters do some great purses that I think always look really unique. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute! I love bigger wallets like this because I always have so many credit and store cards >.<

    ReplyDelete