Tuesday 1 February 2011

FOTD: Nude

Hi ladies! Yesterday I decided to mix my Revlon Photo Ready foundation with the slightly too dark for me Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation, because I really don't want it to go to waste. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the effect! It added some color to my skin and I think it even gave me extra coverage, seeing as I didn't even use any concealer to cover my blemishes. What do you think?

Products Used:

Eyes:
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Trax (lid)
No7 Truffle (crease)
Prestige Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack (upper lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (waterline)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Lips:
MAC Myth
17 Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Star Girl

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready foundation in Vanilla
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation in Buff
17 Hide Away Concealer in Light (under the eyes)
Benefit Coralista
Prestige Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer (highlight)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Champagne

How's everyone's Tuesday going? I'm just sat in bed watching Gilmore Girls and hoping my books come today! I ordered Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries because I've really been in the mood for some easy read chick lit! I'll be posting up my January favorites after this post!

3 comments:

  1. I think the foundations work really well together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! natural beauty...kinda. lol i love nude looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foundations mixed together look great! You skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete