Friday 25 February 2011

UPDATE: laursbeauty.com

Hi ladies! Just a quick post to tell you about my new domain name: www.laursbeauty.com

(image from here)

I decided to buy a domain name because I wanted my blog to look a tiny bit more professional, especially since I'm beginning to think I'd like to get a career related to cosmetics. I just thought my own domain name would look more professional on a CV. Expect changes in the near (or nearish future, tehe) with the layout! I plan on trying to sort it out and making it look more professional....whatever that means. ;)

You don't need to re-follow me again or anything, since it's still just my same blog page, just a new link!

Just thought I'd let you guys know. =)

How is everyone's Friday night? My boyfriend and I went out for burritos (YUMMY) and some Pandan cake from China Town (double YUMMY). Now I'm off to watch the new 30 Rock and The Office. I bought a new wallet today. I was in DIRE need of a new one, and I bought one for 15 pounds from Urban Outfitters with a student discount! I'll be posting about it, probably tomorrow. I also have a Lush haul....I KNOW I KNOW, I spend too much money, but I saw their website (or a temporary website) was up and running and I couldn't help myself.

Okay, done babbling now!

-Lauren

1 comment: