Monday 14 March 2011

Bomb Cosmetics Haul

The other day, when I was back in the country with my boyfriend to visit his parent's, we went to the Garden Centre, and next to the Garden Centre was this little shop, which I'm afraid I don't know the name of, but it had a lot of lovely little odds and ends. Lots of jewlery, candles, cards, mugs, etc. What caught my eye was this section, which just screamed LUSH.
I quickly started smelling everything, after squealing to Craig about my find. I've recently fallen in love with Lush bath bombs, bubble bars, and melts, so when I saw something that looked to be very similar, I was sold. They were selling for 1.99 each, which sounded fantastic to me, even if they are a bit smaller than the type of bombs or melts you'd find in Lush. The photos aren't that great of quality, I just had my bf snap a few on his iPhone, but once I got home I searched for them online and found that they sell loooads more things on their website. There's a HUGE selection of bath melts and bombs, and also soaps and candles, a few of which I did see in store but I didn't know they were sold by the same people since they were in different sections. Anyways, I'd never heard of this company before, but I'm definitely glad I have now, and will be making an order online once I run out of my current stash.

But, I did notice, that on the website most things sell for 2.49 each, whereas they were only 1.99 in store, but still, that's a pretty decent price. They sell at some places in the US, but not online on their website like they do here in the UK.

But here's what I grabbed:
Raspberry Ripple Bath Mallow, (sorry I don't know the name of the middle one! I couldn't find it on their website either, but it's a strawberry one!) and Love Cloud Bath Creamer (I also couldn't find this one on their website, but luckily I could read the name from the photo my bf took)

The raspberry one smells like raspberries and the strawberry one smells like strawberries, haha, couldn't get more simple than that! And the Love Cloud one smells like chocolate and vanilla. They all smell AMAZING and look like cupcakes and candy!!! I can't get over how adorable they are.

Another photo I took once I got home:
The Raspberry Ripple one is missing because I used it when we were back at my boyfriend's. I was very impressed with it! My boyfriend's parent's bath is huuge and I thought it might be too small for the bath, but it wasn't. It made the bath creamy and was so fragrant. The only complaint I'd have is the little bits from the top of the bath melt that didn't melt down and just floated about in the bath, but they seemed to go down the drain alright, haha.

Have you ever tried Bomb Cosmetics before?

3 comments:

  1. Those bath products make me hungry for cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with PoorCollegeStudent, I'm craving a cupcake now! The sprinkles in Love Cloud bath creamer look like they might get annoying though, if they didn't dissolve. I definitely want to check out this company and see if they sell anywhere near me, those look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I know they've been around for years but I've never tried anything from them yet. x

    ReplyDelete