Thursday 24 March 2011

Loose Button: Birchbox for Canadians!

I recently saw a blog post about a new service from Loose Button that I thought I'd share with you all.
(image from the Loose Button website)


Apparently it's very similar to Birchbox but it's for Canadians, and is a monthly service where you receive 3-5 deluxe sized samples for only $9.95 Canadian Dollars. They're currently working to get it available for US residents as well. (WHAT ABOUT US GALS IN THE UK? ahem...)


Some of the brands included are Clinique, Nars, OPI, Bobbi Brown, AND MAC!! Sounds even better than Birchbox....


Apparently, at the moment, there's a wait list to get an invite to join, but check out this post over at Beautezine for a link that lets you skip the waiting list!


What do you think? I'M SO JEALOUS, we need something like this in the UK, I'd sign up in a minute. No...a second....milli-second....you get the point...

1 comment:

  1. Well for $10 it might be a good deal!

    I agree with you we need something like tha tiin the UK. But being Canadian, I might subscribe when I'm back there!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete