Tuesday 29 March 2011

Spring Beauty Wish List!

(click for larger image)

These are all the beauty items I've been lusting after. Some for ages now, some more recently, but I want them all!

The Too Faced Natural Eye Kit looks soooo pretty but I really can't justify buying it, especially when I already own the Naked palette. But maybe one day I'll talk myself into it.

The new MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks have such sleek packaging and look so moisturising and there are so many colors (Bare Again, Full Speed, Gotta Dash!) that I want to snatch up. But, AGAIN, I can't justify buying more lipsticks when I already have a drawer full of lip products that I haven't been paying much attention to lately.

I love the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils, so need I say more about wanting the new 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencils? I think not!


The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a new want of mine, but we're coming into Spring time and the hotter weather makes wearing a full coverage foundation a little bit uncomfortable. So the next best thing is a tinted moisturizer, which feels light weight but doesn't feel heavy on your skin. The thing that I love about this one is that it's still full coverage! Light weight and full coverage? Yes please! But 33 pounds? No please. =(


Ever since I heard about Laura Geller products from Emily Noel on YouTube, I've been dying to try them. I'm sorry, but baked products just look so gorgeous! And now my desire is even stronger now that I know QVC sells the brand. I really want to try the Brighten and Balance as a topper to my liquid foundation, or even on its own, and it comes with this 5 Piece On The Bright Side Collection kit! Because you can't just try one thing from a new brand...


The infamous lil egg shaped pink thing....or as some call it, the Beauty Blender. I never really had a desire to try a sponge for applying my foundation until I started hearing more and more about it (damn you bloggers and YouTube!). I find the best way to apply my Vichy foundation is with my fingers but I haaate the mess, so I reckon the sponge would be an even better alternative! I know cheaper versions are out there, but come on, this is a wish list!


I've been lemming after Zoya nail polishes ever since I saw the swatches of the Intimate Collection on Temptalia. They just have so many original colors, I must have!!! :D


What's on your wish list these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment