Tuesday 8 March 2011

Lush Space Girl Review

Space Girl Bath Bomb: 1.90 pounds

What Lush Say:
"Here comes a ballistic of astronomical proportions. We were inspired by The Imagined Village's intriguing interpretation of Space Girl from their second album, Empire & Love. It's shaped like Saturn with added space dust for our alien friends, and the refreshing scent of blackcurrant sweeties will make you hungry for your own space adventures. Space Girl is stellar, just remember your blaster and your freezer gun."

What I Say:
I liked this bath bomb for the "show" that it put on for me. It exploded into a purple gray cloud and had wisps of fuchsia and blue throughout it. There was even a bit of crackling, but if you didn't know it was supposed to crackle, you probably wouldn't of even noticed it, to be perfectly honest. Once I got into the bath, I enjoyed the scent and liked the fact that it stuck around for the duration of the bath instead of melting away with the bath bomb, which I've noticed happen with some bath bombs in the past. The glitter was pretty, but not something I much care for in a bath. I suppose I was just wondering if it was safe for glitter to be anywhere near my lady bits, LOL, but sorry, that's probably me being paranoid. I didn't feel exceptionally smooth once I left the bath, but overall, I liked this bath bomb and would consider repurchasing it.
Ohhhh prettttty, ooooh, aaaah. ;)
Has anyone used Space Girl before? What did you think? Was it....out of this world? -giggles- Ahem....

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering about this one. Me and my boyfriend bought his cousin this for her birthday but i didnt pick one up for myself as i hadnt really heard about it.

    Might pick on up once i have used up what i have

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your lush reviews. I have never tried them before because a. I don't have a store near me and b. I don't have a bathtub. But I might just have to order some online and take a bath at my parents because their products look&sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool! I usually can't buy lush because their products are too drying for my skin, but they are so pretty and smell so good! btw, I picked up a few things on your list today!

    ReplyDelete