Wednesday 5 January 2011

Benefit Christmas Haul

Hi ladies! Tonight I've got a post on the Benefit goodies I received for Christmas. I got 3 of their boxed blushes and their Stay Don't Stray primer.

Dandelion Blush:
A very light baby pink blush with a tiiiny bit of shimmer.
Swatch:
I used this today. While it's not crazy pigmented it's pigmented enough to make a nice subtle pink cheek.

Coralista Blush:
A shimmery coral blush. I absolutely love the packaging on Benefit products.
Swatch:
I think this looks gorgeous but I still haven't tried it out on my cheeks yet.

Georgia Blush:
A very light peach color. Smells lovely as well, tehe!
Swatch (in the middle, the one to the right is Coralista) :
It's really hard to see, and to be honest, when I applied it to my cheeks I felt like it didn't show up, but I'll have to give it another shot!

Stay Don't Stray Primer:
This is described as a primer for both eyeshadows and concealers. I always like trying out a new primer so woo hoo!


The thing is, it's pretty pigmented, so I'm not sure how it would work under the eye, especially if that's not your skin color. But then again, I did use WAY too much (be careful, a pump of that stuff is far more than you need) so who knows! I'm curious to see what it's like under the eye.

On the left: no primer. On the right: with primer:
As you can see, the ones with the primer are more intense.

Then I did my test of swiping a tissue over them:
And of course, the primed side holds up!

Does anyone else have these products? Do tell me how you like them!

9 comments:

  1. Wow you got so many cool stuff !! Lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....I love love love the blushes...Colors are soo pretty! I gotta go haul some this year. =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lucky girl :)
    I really want the dandelion blush, its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...i love Dandelion:X you can use it as a powder also! it leaves you a nice, fresh skin as it's so light-pink-pigmented. Nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great products!
    Happy New Year!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Benefit! Sephora was recently giving away a full size Benefit Coralista for their 500 point beauty bank bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i been debating on getting coralista, but it looks amazing! Is it overly shimmery?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i been debating on getting coralista, but it looks amazing! Is it overly shimmery?

    ReplyDelete