Friday 28 January 2011

FOTD: Winterberry

Hi ladies! Today I've got a FOTD from the other day, when I started back at work. I largely used my Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette for this look, alongside with one of the Victoria's Secret shadows that I got from a haul I posted about a little while ago. I've been in the mood to be rather creative with my eye makeup lately. I think it's because I was holed up in my room for a couple weeks while finishing my dissertation and wasn't wearing any makeup, haha! But I've just been having fun with my eye makeup and trying out all the new products I got for Christmas.

Close Up of the Eye Makeup:
Products Used:

Eyes:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Coastal Scents Palette:Winterberry (for the liner, crease, outer corner, and highlight)
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in Plum Passion (lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Rockstar (waterline)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Lips:
MAC Angel
17 Ultimate Volume Lip Gloss in Star Girl

Face:
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base (primer)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15 (for blemishes)
17 Hide Away Concealer in Light (under the eyes)
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Vanilla
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Georgia (blusher)
17 Bronzer in Light

Enjoy your weekend, ladies! I'm currently watching America's Next Top Model before I need to shower / head out for a quick class, then home to enjoy the weekend. What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Wow such a cute look!! Love your eyes honey:)
    http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I wanted to buy this palette but forgot all about it, now I can remember again lol! Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in pink! The lip color really finishes off the look nicely!

    ReplyDelete