Saturday 29 January 2011

Lush Honey Bee & Honey I Washed The Kids Reviews

Hi ladies! Today I've got a review on two items from Lush that I've recently used up, both featuring the yummy ingredient honey!

Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb:
Aww, it looks like a wil bumble bee!
What Lush says:

For a soothing and cleansing soak.

Honey Bee smells like caramel, much like the Honey, I Washed The Kids soap and Soft Coeur massage bar do. Honey Bee holds its own special distinction, though; in addition to soothing honey, it has Moroccan rhassoul mud to clean and soften your skin.

What Lauren Says:

While I had high hopes for this product, because I absolutely love the scent of Honey I Washed The Kids soap (see review below!), I was a bit let down by this product. When I first put it in, I had my childish moment of "Oooh look at it fizz, ooh it smells lovely!" but then when I actually got into the bath (which, might I add, looked like somebody took a wee in it and had lil grainy bits at the bottom from the bomb), I was like, where's the smell gone? The scent had completely disappeared! So for me to use this again, I reckon I'd need two, or just need to use it with some Honey I Washed The Kids soap.


Honey I Washed The Kids Soap:

I love the strip of honey comb at the top! So cute.
What Lush Says:

The irresistible toffee and honey. Once you've unwrapped this mouth-watering toffee scented soap, you'll immediately want to wash yourself all over with it - and then wash your honey, and then the kids and maybe even gran if she's lucky.

What Lauren Says:

It took me awhile to come around to this soap, at first I thought it smelled too sweet, but oh boy did it grow on me! So much that I kept using it till the very end, making sure not to waste even the tiniest sliver that was left, tehe. It just feels lovely on the skin, leaves you feeling clean, and smells simply amazing. I need to pick up another one of these, it's definitely my favorite item from Lush. The Valentine's Day range has a new shower gel out with the same scent apparently, and I must find a way to get my hands on it....even though their website is down and there's no store nearby.


What are your thoughts? Do you enjoy the Honey themed items from Lush as much as I do?



.



2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about the soap and I really want to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that soap as well! I can't wait till the new shower gel comes out here in Japan!

    ReplyDelete