Tuesday 4 January 2011

FOTD & OOTD: Mall Time!

Hi ladies! Yesterday I went to the mall with my sister because she had some gift cards to spend. I didn't...but I still got some things anyways, LMAO, naughty naughty. I'll do a haul post on that soon, agghh I have so many posts to catch up on, I'm just busy at home especially since I don't have much time here so I'm trying to spend as much time with family/friends as possible. But I'll try and get on it soon!

FOTD:


Products Used:
Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey (upper lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
MAC Satin Taupe (lid)
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

Lips:
MAC Snob

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Vanilla
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Bare Minerals (light foundation as a finishing powder and the mineral veil)
No7 Blush in Candy Pink

OOTD:
Tank Top: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Hot Topic
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Old Navy

Next up I'm going to be doing a post on the Urban Decay products I got so expect that very soon! Then I reckon I'll do a haul post on what I got at the mall yesterday because I'm excited about the stuff!!


2 comments: