Tuesday 4 January 2011

Urban Decay Christmas Haul

Hi ladies! Here's the Urban Decay products I received for Christmas:

Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot:
The pack comes with 9 mini eyeliners (Eldorado, Whiskey, Stash, Mildew, Electric, Ransom, Binge, Rockstar, Gunmetal) and a full size of Zero.
Aren't they adorable? They all fit into the palm of my hand! Which shows how tiny they are, but it's a great way of trying them all out and if there's any you really like you can go out and buy the full size! I also love how you get a full size version of Zero because that's my favorite black waterliner and I was running out of the sample I had:
Swatches:
From left to right:Eldorado, Whiskey, Stash, Mildew, Electric, Ransom, Binge, Rockstar, Gunmetal. And the bottom swatch is of Zero.

Urban Decay Primer Potion Professional Size:
Yayyy! I only had a verrry tiny sample of this primer so I'm glad I now have the FULL FULL size, hehe.

On the left (no primer), on the right (with primer):
As you can see, they both have just about the same amount of intensity, but that's because I was using Urban Decay products which are quite pigmented anyways.
And that's what the products looked like after I smudged them with a tissue. It's easy to see the ones primed hold up better!

Urban Decay Ammo Palette:
I love my Naked palette so much that I've been wanting to try more shadows from them so I'm so excited about this palette!

Sin and Smog are both in the Naked palette, but seeing as sin is one of my favorite colors from the palette, I have no problem having a backup of it! This palette has such a range of colors that I can see it being great as a travel palette, especially since it's so small and compact.

Swatches:

How pretty are they!? Hehe.

Well that's it for my Urban Decay haul! Anyone else have any of these products? Thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. You are really stepping up your collection there!
    Can't wait to get the professional size UDPP in March. That's when they release it here in the UK.
    Have a lovely time back at home.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love these products. I really want that eyeshadow palette. Those eyeliners are amazing, have two in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the jackpot collection and love it to pieces! totally ignited a desire for lots of UD items

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Urban Decay stuff!!
    I like Ransom and rockstar eye pencils. I need them!! haha
    Have fun!
    Check out my blog if you want...I hope you like it :)
    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the items that u hauled. They are sooo sooo pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to get that professional Urban Decay primer potion ! I hate their old packaging so bad! That one looks so practical and easy to use !! FINALLY :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The El Dorado and Electric liners look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey.
    You just won an award, check it out on my blog post.

    http://slavetofashion-fashionslave.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great haul! Love the MAC lip gloss but it wouldn't suit my skin, I guess. It looks great on you!
    style.magalic.com

    ReplyDelete