Monday 3 January 2011

FOTD: Target Run

Hi ladies! Yesterday my sister and I went out to Target for some post Christmas shopping. I got a few cardigans, a purse, a pumpkin brulee lotion, L'oreal Telescopic Mascara, Revlon Photo Ready liquid foundation, and a foundation brush. I'm not sure if I'll bother doing a haul post or not because I already have so much to catch up on, but I'll try! I'll definitely do a post about the Revlon Photo Ready foundation because it's my first liquid foundation and when I tried it out last night I was really happy with the results!
Products Used:

Eyes:
MAC All That Glitters (lid)
Urban Decay Smog (crease)
Urban Decay Polyester Bride (highlight)
Urban Decay Eldorado 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (upper lash line)
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (waterline)
17 Wild Curls Mascara

Lips:
MAC Myth
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Salsa

Face:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW15)
Bare Minerals (bisque concealer, light foundation, mineral veil)
Benefit Georgia Blush

1 comment:

  1. Your face looks great! Sounds like a fun Target haul!

    ReplyDelete