Wednesday 19 January 2011

Lush Candy Cane Bubble Bar Review

Hiii ladies! As I mentioned in my Christmas haul post, I received some Lush goodies from my sis...or parents, lol, I can't remember which was from who because my sister did the hard work of buying everything, but my parents gave her the money! So anyways, today I've got a review on one of them, the Candy Cane bubble bar:
Unfortunately, I can't find anything on the Lush website about the Candy Cane bubble bar, because d'oh, they're obviously no longer selling them! But anyways, I'll just give you my own thoughts on the bubble bar.
While it's adorable and pink (aww how puuurdy does it look!?) it's certainly not my favorite from the Christmas range. Because A. It doesn't smell like a candy cane and B. I don't know what it actually does smell like. It's a really sweet candy like smell, but I was expecting something more minty because...well...the name. Silly me! I'm not particularly fond of the smell, but at the same time it's not bad enough for me to throw out the remaining half. But if you hate sickly sweet scents, stray away from this one!
Once again, just half of the bar is more than enough to give you lovely bubbles, so I can't fault it on that!

What are your thoughts on this product? Were you expecting something a bit more minty?

2 comments: