Wednesday 5 January 2011

Mall Haul

Hi ladies! Today I've got a post on the items I got when I went out shopping with my sister the other day. We went to the mall and I picked up some nail polishes from CVS:

Confetti Nail Polish in Masquerade Ball:
$2 for a nail polish? I figured I couldn't go wrong, especially with a color this pretty, so I decided to give it a go!

Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Sugar Plum:
How gorgeous is this color!?

Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Hi-Res:
I've seen some reviews on these nail polishes and thought they looked gorgeous, so I knew I needed to pick one up when I saw them in CVS.

I recently got my sister into using concealer for her dark circles, so when we went to the mall she decided to pick up one for herself from MAC. Naturally, I couldn't resist picking up something I've been wanting for awhile:
Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass:
A gorgeous milky pink lipgloss with no shimmer. I wore this out last night and didn't even bother with a lipstick underneath. It's perfect for a quick and simple lip!

Swatch:
On the lips:
Then we went to Bath&Body Works because I wanted to look at some more candles. Sadly, this one had a very small collection of candles, but I did manage to pick up one, along with some hand sanitizer:
It was 5 for $5 on their hand sanitizer! Whenever I'm out and go on the tube, or go shopping, or anything, my hands always gross me out, because I always think of all the things I've been touching and how many other people have touched them, LOL. So I decided to finally pick some of these up. I grabbed 2 Fresh Market Apple, Sweet Pea, Midnight Pomegranate, and Warm Vanilla Sugar.

Then I also grabbed this candle (as you can tell, I've already been burning it, tehe) :
But OH MY GOSH, this smells ahhhmaaaazing. They explain it as "a comforting mixture of nutmeg, allspice, hazelnut, and caramel" mmmmmm!

Then finally, I couldn't resist making a stop in Ulta. I really wanted to get the Stila lipgloss pack, but then I spotted these, and knew I haaad to have them!
Yes, one is missing! Haha, I gave it to my sister. It was called Social Mixer and was described as a pale pink. Because I had just picked up the gaga lipgloss, I decided I didn't need another one and my sister really liked it so I gave it to her! Aren't I sweet? ;)
Flaming Mix:
What the brush looks like:
Berry Blender:
In The Mix:
Shocking Twist:
Swatches:
These are AMAZINGLY pigmented and not sticky. I hate when you buy a lipgloss and it's uber sheer, cos then it just feels like a waste. But as you can tell from these swatches, these are full of color! I'll be using In The Mix the most, and saving the other ones for when I want to be a bit more adventurous. I feel like a purple or red lipgloss is a bit more wearable for me as opposed to a red lipstick or something. Either way, I deffo recommend these. $5 per lipgloss? Awesome!

That's it! Gonna work on getting some more posts up today!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You got such amazing stuff! :)

    Usually at this point I would name a few things that I liked, but seriously, I love them all! Definitely stunning buys!

    Thank you for sharing Honey-Bee!

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I saw those glosses in store and passed them up! I'm wishing I had gotten them now!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    Thanks for follow my blog!!! :)
    I own Viva Glam gaga lipstick...lipgloss looks beautiful too.
    xx

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How many things! The flaming mix and shocking twist lipglosses are sooooo beautiful ^^ Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some good stuff!
    Those Lorac glosses look amazing!

    ReplyDelete