Thursday 13 January 2011

NOTD: Revlon Top Speed Sugar Plum

Hi ladies! Tonight I've got a NOTD post featuring Revlon Top Speed Sugar Plum polish! I showed this polish in a haul post a little while ago and couldn't wait to use it. When I saw it in CVS I quickly grabbed it up because it looked like such a gorgeous color.
And what a lovely color it is! I really like the formula as well, some of the higher end polishes I own take 3 coats and this polish only required 2 and only cost around $6.
What do you think? I'd love to try some more from this range because I remember spotting a few other colors that looked nice, but I'm not sure if this range is actually available in the UK yet. I had a quick look on the Boots site and didn't see them there, but I could be wrong. Anyways! This is a lovely color and I recommend you picking it up if you have the chance.

2 comments: