Saturday 22 January 2011

Best of 2010: Lips

Hiii ladies! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Tonight I've got a post on my favorite lip products of 2010, including lipsticks, a lipgloss, and a lipbalm. Enjoy!

Pink Lipsticks:
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout: Gorgeous creamy matte blue based pink!

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please: A more muted pink lipstick, perfect for a subtle lip.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush: A lovely bright pink color!
Swatches:
I'm sure none of those were a shocker! In the beauty world, these pinks are the HG of some.

Neutral Colors:

e.l.f Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude: A gooorgeous color that's basically my lips but better.

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Petal: A lovely pinky nude color.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre: The only lipgloss I picked for this year, largely because I didn't wear lipgloss that much, but when I did, it was usually this! I really liked wearing it over the Rose Petal color above.
Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter: As you can see from the dent I've made, this was my favorite lipbalm of the year! Smells lovely and leaves your lips feeling nice and moisturized.
Swatches:
That's it! Share any of the same favorites as me? I'm off to take a nice LUSH bath and then try and finish this dissertation that's due next week, I'm almost there!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and great choices there! I love pink lipsticks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice products!! I particulary like Revlon pink pout l/s and Natural Collection moisture shine in rose petal.
    check out my giveaway, I hope you like it :)
    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Maybelline lipstick! Looks like some great favorite lippies from 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your choices! i own the elf nicely nude and nc rose petal and love them both!! i might have to buy those other ones since you made great choices :D

    ReplyDelete