Monday 24 January 2011

Valentine's Day Looks

Hi ladies! This morning (I know, 5 am, wtf Lauren, again, messed up sleeping pattern, that's what writing a dissertation will do to you!) I felt like playing around with my makeup (I can't remember the last time I wore any) for a Valentine's Day inspired look. I did a couple different takes on it, so here we go:

Look 1:


Eyes:
Coastal Scents Palette: Think Pink (for details on the eyes see below!)
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
17 Wild Curls Mascara

Lips:
Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob
MAC Snob
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Salsa

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Vanilla
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in Ivory (under eyes)
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (set undereye concealer)
Benefit Dandelion (all over the face)
Benefit Coralista (blusher)
17 Instant Glow Bronzer in Light

Look 2:


This second look is essentially the same as the one above, just a more subtle blusher, no bronzer, and a magenta red lip!

Close up of the eyes:


Other lip suggestions:
A red lipgloss by Lorac, MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass, and MAC's Angel lipstick. Or obviously any red or pink lipstick/lipgloss you fancy!

What do you think? =)

5 comments:

  1. really pretty :)
    I want that palette, its so cute and i love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look very natural.
    It's perfect for Valentine's Day.

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-floer123.blogspot.com
    Im already follow your blog ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! i've got to get my hands on mac angel lipstick! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEE the colour in your eyes!!!

    its amazingg :)

    http://inpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! Just to let you know, I've changed my URL to http://sammi-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    I've noticed that a lot of my readers can't read my blog anymore so please update any links. You may have to subscribe again via RSS/Google Friend Connect/Newsletter. Sorry about this, I definitely won't be changing my URL again. xD

    Thanks, Sammi x

    ReplyDelete