Monday 9 August 2010

Blast from the Past: Unknown Palette

Sadly, there's no label or anything on this eyeshadow palette so I have nooo idea where it's from. =( Sowwie, but I am actually pretty happy with it! I made some fun looks with it. For some reason, I've been noticing, that the photos I upload to Blogger turn out far lighter than they really are. Does anyone else get that problem? So anyways, the pictures don't really do the looks justice, so I might start darkening them before uploading them. But anyways! Here's the palette!:


They're not amazing quality eyeshadows, but I do love the fun colors. And they show up pretty well when I do a few applications, and if I had used primer, it might of been even easier. But like I've said before, I'm cheap, and don't wanna waste the stuff. Especially after the videos I've seen of people having to saw open their Urban Decay primer to get the rest out, LOL. Here's the two looks I tried out!:





Aqua Look:

I used the aqua on half my lid and mushroom(?) color on the other half. I then also did the same thing underneath my eye. I then put a bit of the beige color under my brow but you can't really tell.


Funky Look:

I used the orange color on my lid, then the dark green on half of my crease and the lime green on the other half of my crease. Under the brow I used the white color.

What do you guys think? Have you rediscovered any old products of yours and learned to love em again? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment