Wednesday 25 August 2010

Mini Haul + Update

Hey guys!


I haven't blogged for awhile. I was away at my sister's school in Philly for a couple days and blah blah, just haven't gotten around to it.


I have a mini haul from when I went to the Providence Place mall the other day with my friends. I went into Sephora but didn't buy any makeup. I always have to stop myself. x_x I also didn't get any clothing, even though we went into a few places. I just didn't like anything well enough to buy it. I dunno, everything was just kind of lame and I wasn't feeling it. That's prolly a good thing for my bank account. ;) But I did pick up some cute random things.


A passport holder, chopsticks, 2 magnets, and a planner.


We stopped in this store that I wanna call oriental or Asian, LOL, cos that's what they had loads of stuff like that, and since they were closing down, everything was 50% off so I couldn't resist at least getting something. The chopsticks and "I love Bacon" magnet are for my boyfriend and my friend pointed out the coffee magnet cos it's kind of a well known fact in my group that I'm the coffee slut, LOL.


We also stopped in this other store which has such random but awesome stuff, but naturally, I don't know the name of the store. I could find the bag in the trash but I'm not feeling desperate enough. Anyways, I got this really pretty passport holder.


Then finally, in Borders, I grabbed this planner I've been looking at and knew I'd be needing soon for the upcoming / final uni year!


And yeah that's it, not much. =)




I'm going shopping with my mum tomorrow and insisted we go to Ulta so I might have a haul from there. I really want to get some NYX products just cos I've heard great reviews about their stuff but have yet to try anything. Also, I ordered from Model's Own the other day because of their huuuuge sale and I've always wanted their nail polishes so I ordered like all the pastel ones and two eyeshadows!! It's getting delivered to my flat in London though, cos I'll be there in under a week and it's way cheaper. =)


I still have to put up the swatches / looks I did with the e.l.f Smokey Eye Beauty Book but I haven't gotten around to it, been lazy. I have all the photos and stuff I just need to edit them. =)


Anyways yeah, that was just a lil update. How has everyone been!? Excited for fall? Cos it sure feels like it here.



1 comment: