Saturday 28 August 2010

Last Minute "Back to London" Shopping.

I did some last minute shopping with my mum the other day before I go back to London on Tuesday for the upcoming AND FINAL year of university. Tehe. I already showed what I got from Ulta but I figured I'd show the rest of the stuff too, even though it's not much. =)

Bath & Body Works:

I wanted some new body spray, and it was buy 2 get 1 free sooo of course I had to get 3 things. :D I got two body sprays, one in Berry Vanilla and one in Cucumber Melon. I've always loved the Cucumber Melon scent but I haven't used it in ages, and the Berry Vanilla just smelled really yummy. Then I got the Sweet Pea bubble bath cos I love Sweet Pea and already have the spray, so I wanted something different! Can't wait to use it. =)


Proactiv:

As I mentioned in my July favorites post, the only product I really like from the Proactiv range is their mask so I picked some up while in the mall cos mine is just about out. My mum asked if they had a bigger size, and the lady said no, but gave us one of the smaller sizes for free, cos apparently it's the free gift with the 3 step kit but everyone turns it down so she had loads of extras. So that was cool! Free stuff is always a bonus.


Macy's:

I FINALLY got a pair of flats. I know, I'm a 20 year old female and I've never owned a pair of flats. I kind of fail sometimes. But anyways, here they are! It took me ages to find a pair that fit properly and were comfy. I HATE buying shoes cos I have rly weird feet so it's always impossible to find shoes. Not sure what's wrong with them, lmao. I was in between an 8 and a 8 and a half, so the lady gave me some heel inserts so the back doesn't flip up so much. They had sooo many cute flats, this wasn't my first pick, BUT, they did fit the best. While I was there I also found a really nice pair of black jeans, the ones I'm wearing in the previous post. Both my friends complimented them, so that must mean they're a deffo win! :D



2 comments:

  1. I love body sprays! Berry Vanilla sounds especially yummy!

    Those flats look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like the masks from proactive, the other stuff isn't impressive.

    ReplyDelete