Monday 9 August 2010

Target Haul

Today while looking around online, I discovered the e.l.f Beauty Books and heard nothing but rave reviews about them and knew I HAD to have them, lol. For 5 bucks each, I knew I couldn't go wrong. I also needed some proper eye makeup brushes and I knew Target had some affordable ones. I heard mixed reviews about the Sonia Kashuk brushes so I didn't get them in the end cos they were 9.99 for a travel sized set which was kind of lame cos I wanted full sized ones, so I got some Studio Tools brushes, which were about 2-2.50 each. I'm quite happy with everything I got!


From left to right: eyeliner brush, crease brush, and medium shadow brush. I used them to do some looks tonight and I'm really happy with them. That might be because I've been using q-tips for ages, LOL, but yeah, good stuff:

e.l.f Beauty Book: Eye Brights Edition. I love these colors!! I did two looks with them tonight, but I'm going to do separate review posts for each of these books. =)

e.l.f Beauty Book: Smokey Eye Edition. I haven't swatched / used these yet, but I'm sure they're just as brilliant as the colors above. I really love the look of the silvers!!

In the coming days, I'll have review posts for each separate book with some looks, etc. I'm going to the Cape for a couple of days, but I may do the posts there, so we'll see.

What about you guys? Have you tried the e.l.f Beauty Books? DO YOU LOVE THEM LIKE I DO? Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment