Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mini Walmart Haul!

Last night was my sister's last night in town before going back to school, so we all went out for a nice meal. And by nice I mean the 99! Was yummy. Cept for my sissy's poor meal! Hahahaha. We then stopped at Walmart cos my twinnie needed some photo paper. I found an adorable Pug notebook that I grabbed because I love them and me and my boyfriend plan on getting a black pug named Maoam one day! And of course I had to look in the makeup aisle. Maybelline were having a bit of a sale, the lipstick and eyeshadow I got were each on sale for $5. Then finally I needed to pick up some body wash!



I've used this stuff before, over in London, and absolutely love the smell of it and how creamy it is. The smell stays on you after you shower, which is another plus, so yeah, I figured I'd pick it up. It was 6 bucks for a big thing of it and you got a bonus "Quench Advanced Healing Lotion" which I figured I could use on the dry skin I've got on my feet. Gross eh? ;)



HOW CUTE!? I imagine I won't actually use it at uni, I'd feel like a twat, but I can use it to make grocery lists and other "To Do" lists like that.



Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Pink Please":

I got the "Pink Sand" color a couple weeks ago and decided I really wanted a less shimmery and more matte pink, so I picked this up! I REALLLLLY love the color, hehe. I deffo reccomend it!



Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow in"Lawless Lavender":

I think these eyeshadows are soooo pretty, which is the main reason I've been wanting one. I picked this one because I figured it was the most wearable out of the colors they had, even if it's another purple, but brown eyes can never have too many purple shadows! Plus, there's some pink in it which is really pretty. I haven't tried any looks out with it, but I did swatch it on my hand and then put it on my eyes to see what it looks like (without any primer) and it's a really nice shimmery purple/pink. It's not crazy pigmented, but I'm sure it'll show up more with the help of some primer! :D


What about you guys? Any good Walmart buys lately!? I haven't been in foreverrr and the store had actually been redone and looked really nice. It used to be a mess in there, so I was very pleased. There's even a grocery section in there now! =O Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I would definitely use that cute notebook at uni LOL.

    The body wash looks yummy!

    I like the shimmers in the eyeshadow, so pretty =D

    ReplyDelete