Thursday 26 August 2010

Ulta Haul

So I went out for some final shopping with my mummy today, and our last stop was Ulta. I've never been before and it was kind of like heaven, HAHAH, just kidding..kind of. I went in there knowing I wanted some NYX cosmetics (which were buy 2 get 1 free) and Batiste dry shampoo and a new mascara (cos the one I stole from my sis is god only knows how old, haha). And that's exactly what I got! No more, no less.


NYX Cosmetics:

I got 2 eyeshadows and a lipgloss. I had wanted to get some of the lipsticks, cos on the site I saw some really pretty colors but uhhh, LOL, clearly people thought it was okay to just chew on the lipsticks or something cos they were all in quite a state. So I grabbed a lipgloss instead. I also grabbed two eyeshadows that I thought were interesting colors.




(I used e.l.f eyelid primer when swatching)


Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Salsa: A baby pink with sparkles.


Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black

Now I'm not quite sure why I picked this one out. Not gonna lie, I think it might be because it's pink? Lol. And I guess I can't really give a good review, since I don't normally use mascara, other than when I do looks for the blog, cos it helps get rid of the fallout that gets on my lashes from the eyeshadow. I'm pretty happy with my lashes the way they are, so I've never bothered otherwise, that and I always felt like my lashes would hit my glasses, HAHA, what do I say? It works nicely, it's not clumpy like the other one I have, so that's a plus, and it deffo made them longer. Otherwise, imma let the pictures do the talking.


Before:
After:


Batiste Dry Shampoo:

I have yet to use this, cos I just showered today, but I can't wait. I've only heard good things about it and if something allows me to put off a shower, HEY, I'm all for that. I reckon I'll do a review once I do use it.


Any good Ulta buys lately, ladies?



3 comments:

  1. I think you should buy me NYX jumbo eye pencils, k byeeeeeeeeee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipgloss looks pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. I love NYX eyeshadows - they're so pigmented and affordable. Enjoy your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete