Sunday 15 August 2010

Fall Shopping!


The other day I went "back to school" shopping with my twinnie for some new clothes for the fall. I didn't get too much but I did get some essentials that I've been needing for awhile, like bras and jeans! So here's what I got:



Marshalls:

Striped cardigan: $14.99

You can never have too many cardigans and I really love these types of cardigans, the ones that are very light and loose and flowy. =) The gray one I have was featured in my July favorites post.



Old Navy:

Jeans: $19.00

Sweater: $26.50

Old Navy was having a sale on jeans and I desperately required a new pair so I picked up these for only 19 bucks! Not bad. The sweater is a little more pricey than I'd normally pay for a shirt (-cheap-), but I really liked it and it was sooo comfy so I gave in. :D



Forever 21:

Dress Shirt: $19.80

This goes perfect with either leggings or jeans. I really like how simple it is, but it's also flattering to my body type, if I do say so myself, LOL. (curvy! lol). I'm not crazy about the belt, I think I'd like to find a new one to wear with it, cos this one is just a lil....well it reminds me of a seatbelt. LOL. So I reckon I'll just get rid of it.



Target:

Bras: $7.00 and $10.00 (approximately, my mum has the receipt so it's not exact)

Hoodie: $12.00 (again, approximately)


Last stop of the day was Target, cos we had to pick my mum up from work and wanted to do some shopping there cos my mum gets a really good discount. I picked up two bras which I love, they remind me of the Victoria's Secret one I already own but much cheaper in price but essentially the same in quality (AND there's a lil bow in the middle, how cute??). I also grabbed a hoodie since I've kind of grown out of them since my emo stage hahahah but I couldn't help but get this one cos it was so comfy and cute. I figure every girl needs at least one....for those lazy days!



e.l.f eyelid primer: $1

e.l.f concealer brush: $1

I then also grabbed the eyelid primer cos I know I won't be able to afford another Urban Decay one when it runs out and because I heard good things about this one. I got the concealer brush to use in applying eye primer but I dunno, might of been a dumb idea, using my finger is so much easier, hahaha. I haven't tried the eyelid primer yet, but when I do, I reckon I'll do a review post on it. =)


So what about you guys? What have you been picking during your "back to fall" shopping trips!?



1 comment:

  1. I love the cardigan. You are like me with the flowy cardigan thing x

    ReplyDelete