Saturday 28 August 2010

Trip to Boston: EOTD & OOTD.

So the other day, I went into Boston with one of my friend's to visit my other friend and see her new apartment for the school year. I figured I'd make myself look puuurty for her and this is what I wore on my eyes and bodyyy. =)

EOTD:
Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black
Bourjois Khol & Contour eyeliner in Ultra Black on waterline
Bourjois eyeshadow in Brun Irreel above crease
Kat Von D "Missy" as highlight/right under brow bone
NYX Eyeshadow in Luxor on the lid
Maybelline Silk Glam by Eye Studio in Purple Drama (crease color) on the crease
Kat Von D "Cholita" as liner, but you can't really see, haha.

wow, that looks like a lot more than it really was, LOL.

OOTD:

Cardigan: Marshalls

Top: Forever 21

Jeans: Macy's



1 comment: