Sunday 1 August 2010

Bourjois Effet 3D MAX Lipgloss Review

Two posts in one day! Haha. :D
Bourjois Effet 3D Max Lipgloss in Rose Eclat


I bought this lip gloss back in June when me and my boyfriend went out to Camden for a nice meal for my birthday. It was about 7 or 8 pounds and I got it from Superdrug. I got it mostly because I really liked the packaging and how sparkly it looked and because I have other Bourjois products that I really like (eyeshadow and eye liner).




Overall, kind of disappointed with it. It's kind of goopy and sticky and really doesn't do anything for my lips. It doesn't add any color, but perhaps I made the mistake of getting a shade too close to my natural lip color. It looked more bright pink when I picked it up, but on my lips it just looks like a clear really sparkly gloss? I dunno. I don't think I'd buy it again, maybe if I found a brighter shade? The applicator is interesting, it's not a brush but like a plastic thing (such a good description HAHA) so it's kind of awkward to put on unless you're in front of a mirror. It smells like yummy candy though!


2 comments:

  1. A couple of months ago I got a mini one is a pale pink and it was goopy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I had high hopes for it, especially cos it looked so pretty, but yeah, far too goopy. =(

    ReplyDelete