Thursday 2 September 2010

Models Own Haul

Not too long ago, Models Own were having a 50% off sale and I've been wanting some of their polishes for awhile so of course I had to pick some up. I also wanted to try out their eyeshadows just for the hell of it. Since I study here in London, I had the order shipped to my flat and it was waiting for me when I got back! Yayy!

Ice Cream Pastel Pack: Pastel Pink, Lilac Dream, and Lemon Meringue. Pastel Pink and Lilac Dream are my favorites from the bunch. I've been wanting a lilac nail color for agesss.

Pastel Pack: Lime Green, Feeling Blue, and Fuzzy Peach. They're not quite as pastely (not a word haha) as I had expected, but they're still really pretty colors.

Two eyeshadows: Disco Diva and Summers Day. On the website the purples looked more blue, but that's okay, purples are always welcome in my collection, lol. They're pretty well pigmented and I really like the aqua green color in the Summers Day duo.


NOTD using Pastel Pink and Lilac Dream

Swatches of all the colors!
Did anyone else take advantage of the 50% off sale? Whatcha get!?!


2 comments:

  1. Your wearing Lilac Dream in your most current post, right? I had to scroll down to figure out the shade, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I am! Isn't it? I love it.

    ReplyDelete