Sunday 17 October 2010

Boots Christmas Wish List

Seeing as it's that time again, or almost anyways, hehe, I'm going to be posting my Christmas wish lists from various stores! Here's my wish list from Boots. I've only included gift sets, because I'm sure there's more I want from Boots, but that would be too big of a post! And because I celebrate Christmas back home in the US, where there isn't a Boots, so obviously I won't be asking my parents for gifts from there! ANYWAYS, here we go:


1. Benefit Powder Time Lover Christmas Set (25 pounds) Comes with three Benefit blushes; Coralista, Dallas, and Dandelion.


2. No7 Bronzing Gift (15 Pounds) Comes with bronzing duo, mosaic bronzer, quilted bronzer, and bronzing brush.


3. Fearne Cotton Made You Look, Made You Stare (10 pounds) Comes with 10 eyeshadows.


4. No7 Mini Beauty On The Go (12 pounds) Comes with a nail polish, lipgloss, eyeshadow(s), and mascara.


5. Fearne Cotton Brush Up Your Image (16 pounds) Comes with double ended lip brush, 2 double ended eye define brushes, double ended eye shadow brush, double ended powder brush.


6. Fearne Cotton Colour Nails By Day (10 pounds) Comes with 6 nail polishes.


I've been wanting to try Benefit's blushes for ages now, so I figure the best way to try them would be with a gift set of all three! I'm not sure what kind of quality the Fearne Cotton products will be, but they look too cute to pass up!


What about you guys? What's on your Christmas list this year?


3 comments:

  1. christmas wish list :) hope santa could give all we want

    ReplyDelete
  2. the benefit powder set looks amazing! i totally want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great products...Hope you get all!

    ReplyDelete