Tuesday 19 October 2010

FOTD: Purple Eye

The makeup I wore to work today. Again, nothing fancy, but I went for a purple eye!

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Eden)
Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (zero)
Sleek Original Palette (the purple color on my lids)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (virgin under my brow)
Kat Von D True Romance: True Love Palette (cholita as liner)

Lips:
Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter

Face:
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick (Fair)
Bare Minerals (light foundation, concealer, glow, and mineral veil)
MUA Blusher (shade 2)
MeMeMe Beat The Blues (moonbeam)

Close up of the eyes:
Now I must go work on a presentation for uni tomorrow. x_x Haha. How is everyone's weeks going?

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Aaah am dreading a presentation tomorrow too :S Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love purples :-P
    Good luck on your presentation!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, i love purple :)
    Yeah Fushia Fusion is a very bright pretty pink color :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty natural look! Good luck to you for ur presentation!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. more like a natural look :) i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck for the presentation and loving the look!

    come check out my blog and bare escentuals kit giveaway
    www.pinkfairybun.com

    thanks!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how it is not in your face look :) And I love purple eyeshadow :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! How are the sleek eyeshadows? Havent tried them yet!

    ReplyDelete