Thursday 28 October 2010

Sleek Good Girl Bad Girl Palettes

Hi guys! Here I have the new Good Girl Bad Girl palettes. I had to run out the day they were released to grab them. Even though Sleek are going to be having a 50% off sale very soon, I just had to have them NOW. Lol. That's the story of a makeup addict I suppose...
I think the packaging is adorable BUT I do prefer the plastic packaging just because it's more durable. The boxes look like things that'll have to be thrown out. Also, I would of loved if the Good Girl palette had actually been pink, tehe, but now I'm just being silly.

Good Girl Palette:



This is the palette I was most excited about...I'm not sure why. Pinks, especially this bright, aren't really that wearable and I've found this deffo isn't my fave out of the two palettes. I went to use it today and was like "Hm...what can I actually wear from this?" Also, some of the colors are a bit chalky. =( Oh well. It'll be good for "fun" or "crazy" makeup I suppose, but otherwise I can't really see myself wearing the colors. But I have heard some people saying they'd be good for blushes, so maybe I will have a use for the palette afterall! If I end up using any as blushes, I'll deffo update you guys on it.

Bad Girl Palette:


Far more wearable colors! How gorgeous is Twilight? I'm definitely going to create a look using it tomorrow! These colors look great for a smokey eye. When I create some looks using them I'll make sure to post some photos!

Has anyone else snatched these up? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. God! Those are lovely! I wish they were available in Canada, I would buy them ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i want these palettes <3

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete