Friday 29 October 2010

FOTD: Good Girl Bad Girl

Hey girlies! I've decided to do a bit of a "crazy" face using the Sleek Good Girl Bad Girl palettes. I did one eye with the Good Girl palette and another eye with the Bad Girl palette. I then went on with the theme and used two different blushes and two different lipsticks! So here we go:
Bad Girl Side:
Eyes: Twilight on the lid, Underground and Blade in the crease, Rebel as a liner, Gullible as a highlight, and Innocence directly under the brow.
Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Birthday Suit.
Face: Raspberry Coulis from the Good Girl Palette as a blush.

Good Girl Side:
Eyes: Candy Floss on my lid, Pink Punch and Cupcake in the crease, Morello as a liner, Meringue as a highlight, and Lychee directly under the brow.
Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush.
Face: Candy Floss as a blush.




So I've decided you definitely can use the eyeshadows from the Good Girl palettes as blushes! On both eyes, I also used E.L.F's Eyelid Primer, Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara, and Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner on the waterline.

Close up of Bad Girl eye:
Close up of Good Girl eye:
So what do you guys think? And what's everyone being for Halloween!?

5 comments:

  1. love these colors that you have used. The pink is so cute <3

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks :) But i must confess i like the BAG GIRL more !! keep sharing these looks with us.

    xoxo,
    eva

    http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of showing two kind of personalities in one through your EOTD :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I think it's so cute that you just spilt your face right down the middle with different looks! I don't wear a lot of pink eyeshadows, but this look is so pretty I might just have to start! I think I'm gonna dress up as Snooki, from the Jersey Shore, but I haven't decided yet. What are you dressing up as?

    ReplyDelete