Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sleek Haul

Hey guys, here I have a Sleek haul from Sunday when my boyfriend and I were out celebrating our 2 year anniversary. I was so excited about the upcoming release of the new palettes (they came out today! and yes, I bought both, lol, but that's a post for later) that I wanted to get some other things. My bf bought them for me as part of my gift. Isn't he sweet?

Firstly, I picked up the blusher in Flamingo:
I wanted another matte blush and this seemed like a good choice. I knew it was risky since it's so bright, but when applied with a light hand, it's lovely!
Secondly, I picked up the Storm palette:

Top Row:
Second Row:
A look I tried out using the palette. On the lid, I used the top right color, and in the crease I used the bottom left color. Under my brow I used the second color in the top row. (Wow that's confusing, thank gosh the new palettes give the eyeshadows names!!)

Tomorrow I'll try and post the swatches for the Good Girl and Bad Girl Palettes, even though I'm sure you've all seen them by now. =)

9 comments:

  1. the look you did is gorgeous! aint the bad girl palette stunning? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look you created...really pretty. :)

    The Storm Palette is one of my faves. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sleek pallet great eyes !!

    ps don't forget to enter my stilla giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look is simple and gorgeous! I love sleek. It's so pigmented and their palettes are to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sleek! I have a package from them waiting for me at the post office!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eye make up on you. Really pretty! And i think that the blush color is gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blush looks so pretty! :)

    Please follow my blog x

    I follow you :)

    http://missjustinejones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this palette is so pretty, i love it and its so pigmented :)
    That blush is so pretty <3

    Awww happy 2 year anniversary <3
    Hope you had a wonderful day together.

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although I've never tried Sleek products because they are not sold where I live (Spain), I'm in love with them. I'll be travelling to London this Easter and my first stop will be in a shop where Sleek is sold!! xD

    I like your blog, I'm following you now. Would you mind following back? It would totally make my day!! :) thanks!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete