Sunday 17 October 2010

Sephora Christmas Wish List

1. bareMinerals Face Fashion: Urban Vibe ($34) - The set comes with a Light Show Eyecolor (peach frost matte), Smoky Violet Eyecolor (smoky violet sheen), Mini Big & Bright Eyeliner in Teal (rich teal), Haute Pink Blush (magenta pink), and a Mini 100% Natural Lipgloss in Plumtini (candied plum).

2. bareMinerals Shimmer & Shine Collection ($54) - The set comes with 4 Eyecolor in Shimmer (frosted cappuccino), Flicker (burnished violet), High Shine Gold Medal (pale gold), and High Shine Vapor (graphite), Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black, Clear Radiance All-Over Face Color (sheer translucent glow), Pink Petal Blush (bright poppy pink), 100% Natural Lipgloss in With a Twist (tulip pink), 100% Natural Lipgloss in Sprinkles (diamond shimmer), Full Tapered Blush & Eye Brush, and a Booklet featuring instructions for Shimmer and Shine looks.


3. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper ($18) - Sephora describes it as a "liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body."


4. Benefit Stay Put Set ($10) - Comes with a Stay Don't Stray, Erase Paste in Medium, and a creaseless cream eyeshadow in R.S.V.P


5. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig ($34)


6.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Professional Size ($29)


7. Too Faced Lip Fourplay ($32) - This set comes with Perfect Lips Liner (pale pinky nude), Glamour Gloss in Peek-a-Boo (gilded plum), Lip of Luxury in Living In Sin (sheer currant), and a Lip Insurance (colorless).


8. Kat Von D Kat Eye Brush Set ($48) - The set includes an Angled eyeshadow brush, Eyeshadow blending brush, Angled brow brush, Smudge brush, and a Flat eyeliner brush.


9. Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot ($39) - Comes with 9 mini 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in: El Dorado (bright yellow gold), Stash (gold mossy green), Mildew (mossy green), Electric (bright blue), Binge (dark metallic blue), Ransom (bright purple), Rockstar (deep reddish purple), Gunmetal (dark metallic grey), and Whiskey (dark brown) and a full-sized 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black)


10. Tarte The Jewelry Box ($52) - This set contains 16 full-sized shimmering eye shadows, 16 full-sized matte eyeshadow, 8 lip glosses, Mineral Powder Bronzer, a highlighting powder in soft pink and 5 long-wearing eyeliners.


This is one of the lists I'll be giving to my parents! I doubt I'll get very much from it, haha, but it's nice to dream!

As you guys know, I've just recently started using Bare Minerals foundation and am now very interested to try out some of their other products, like their eyeshadows and blushes. The gift sets are perfect places to start!

There's just something about the Kat Von D line that I absolutely adore. I really want another one of her palettes and the eye brush set, because I'd love some higher quality brushes for my eyes. I also want the liquid liner, because I've been wanting a liquid liner to play around with for awhile.

I've heard some good things about the Erase paste from Benefit, and I'd also like to try their primer.

From Urban Decay, I reaaaally want the big primer, because I love the mini one I have now and the packaging looks so much simpler in this one! I also want the eyeliner set because I love the one in Zero I have and would like to try more of them!

The Too Faced gift set features some lip products I'd love to try, like the lip liner and lip primer. I'd also love to try some plum shades for the lips.

Lastly, the Tarte Jewelry box. I've always wanted to try this brand, but haven't had the chance yet, especially since it doesn't sell here in the UK. And this is a great price for everything you get!!


So what's on your Christmas wish list??? Any of the same things as me?

6 comments:

  1. I own the Benefit Stay Put set, and I love it. Great products for a great price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything from the Kat Von D line, but I'd really like to try some. Even though I have some of the colors in the 24/7 set, I still wanted to get it until I saw it in person- the liners are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant believe that its christmas soon. Great list :D

    PS: the linkwithin is finally on my blog haha :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh times like this I wish I lived in the US! I love the stuff sephora has :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, im very happy about it :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly love everything from your list!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete