Friday 8 October 2010

Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye-Shadows

A week ago or so I was browsing Ebay and saw a wholesale makeup seller with loooads of makeup for really cheap prices. Always loving a bargain, I bid on the pack of 12 Maybelline Mousse Eye-Shadows for only 11 pounds (including shipping)! The seller said when possible, they'd include the Maybelline Mousse blushers, of which I got one. The thing is, some colors have been repeated, so I've only got 6 separate colors. But I'm thinking since I just hit 50 followers, I can save the others to include in a giveaway that I plan on trying to sort out soon!
This was a bit of an impulse buy since I don't normally wear cream eyeshadows, but I figured with some primer they'd be fine on the eye.

Swatches:
Lovely colors. Can't wait to try some looks with them. Not sure how I feel about the blusher though. It's rather orange, no? Here it is on my cheeks:
Have you guys ever tried any of the Maybelline Dream Mousse products? What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. plum temptation looks amazing! I had a mint green shade of this probably about 5 years ago, I can't remember if I liked it or not though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline has some really great products, I love these colors, they are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable shades :) does it stay long? im planning to buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nadine I still haven't tried them on my eyelid yet, but I'm sure if you use some primer they will!

    ReplyDelete