Saturday 23 October 2010

NOTD: e.l.f Coral

Since my last nail polish was chipping and coming off, I decided to do my nails today! I got this e.l.f nail polish in Coral awhile ago, but haven't had the chance to use it until now. It's suuuuch a gorgeous color. I really can't get over how pretty it is, lol. I keep admiring my nails.

It took 3 coats and dries pretty quickly. e.l.f's nail polishes, which are only a 1.50 each, are great quality, and one of the best products, I believe, from their line.

What do you guys think? Do you love it as much as I do?

10 comments:

  1. I think it looks great on you! It really is such a pretty colour, I adore that feeling you get when you are captivated by such a colour on your talons :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is stunning and really suits ur skin tone. I havent tried ELF's nail polishes before but ur post made me wanna go get it now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried elf's nail polishes but your post made me wanna buy one. i love the color and really looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is so gorgeous! I have quite a few of e.l.f.s polishes and they are great! I definately want this one in my next order, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww that's such a gorgeous color...Love your nails too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its such a beautiful color, love it :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kolor!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    яσѕαℓуи
    LynSire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will try and post a look with the new studio line eyeshadows :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coral is absolutely gorgeoussss!! No amount of synonyms for 'amazing' can describe this colour! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete