Friday 22 October 2010

Pink Lipsticks

When I was swatching my new lipstick the other day (Rimmel Pink Blush), I decided to swatch it against some of my other pink lipsticks to see if any of them were similar!

With flash:
Pink Pout and Pink Blush seem to be the most similar. Not in the first photo, but definitely in the flash photo. Obviously Pink Pout is matte and Pink Blush is not. Classy also seems very similar to Pink Blush, but as I mentioned in my reviews of the e.l.f lipsticks, Classy is particularly dry; not a great formula at all. But lip balm sorts that out I suppose.

Pink lipsticks are definitely my favorite. Out of all of them, at the moment, Pink Pout is still my favorite.

What's your favorite color of lipsticks?

5 comments:

  1. love these swatches, pink is definitely my favorite lipstick color :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shade of pink please and pink pout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ACW, they have so much makeup that i cant get anywhere, especially MAC :)
    I live in Norway and the shipping was about a week. They ship out really fast which is a great thing about ACW and they always include a gift if you order is $40 or over :)

    What did you order? :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink please..it's so so pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No did not have to pay an import tax :) I ordered the products for my mac giveaway and also some products for myself and i only paid $22 for shipping, really amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete