Friday 1 October 2010

Poundland Goodies

Ahhh I love Poundland. :D My boyfriend and I were there today, and got plenty of goodies, all for only 8 pounds! Among those goodies are two Rimmel Three-Sum eyeshadows in Naughty (left) and Breath Taking (right).
(Swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden)

(No Flash)
When you're essentially getting 6 eyeshadows for only 2 pounds, you can't really complain. So I won't. They're not crazy pigmented, but they're good enough, really. So overall, a good buy!

Have you guys found any cheap makeup goodies lately?

2 comments:

  1. wow what a bargain!!

    http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you would call it "cheap", but I recently purchased the Urban Decay Show Pony shadow box from Sephora for $16. Considering that it was originally $30, I was pretty pumped!

    ReplyDelete