Monday 18 October 2010

FOTD: Nothing Special

(hahaha, ignore my bf in the background! i always end up getting him in the photos and he hates it, lol. normally i cut him out though!)

This is just the makeup I wore to work today. I touched it up a little for these photos. Nothing special really! Again, I keep going for neutral eyes, and I didn't feel like wearing anything really on my lips so I just wore some lip balm. A very natural look. =)

Eye Products Used:
E.L.F eyelid primer, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner (Zero), Maybelline Lash Stiletto (Black), and Urban Decay Naked Palette (sidecar on the lid, toasted in the crease, naked under brow).

Face Products Used:
The Body Shop Autumn Trend Blush (Berry), Prestige Bronzer (Pure Shimmer; used as highlight), BareMinerals (light foundation, concealer, and mineral veil), No 7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick (Fair), and 17 Instant Glow Bronzing Powder (Light; I forgot to include this in the photo for some reason).

On my lips I've just got Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter.

I've not been posting very much because I've not been buying much makeup, haha, so I don't have any hauls or reviews to post. I do plan on buying the new Sleek palettes when those come out at the end of the month, so expect posts on that! Otherwise, any suggestions on posts you'd like to see??

3 comments:

  1. You look pretty. Love your makeup looks :)

    What do you think about the makeup products from the body shop? Are they good? I really want to try their eyeshadows and blushes :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love natural makeup. This is a great fresh faced look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking very pretty...i love natural makeup...it's most attractive.

    ReplyDelete