Saturday 9 October 2010

No7 Haul using the vouchers!

As I'm sure you've all heard by now, the No7 5 pounds off vouchers are back! Basically anytime you spend 5 pounds in Boots, on anything, they give you a voucher. I went in for some conditioner (I'd run out) and cheap baby wipes for getting off makeup swatches (1 pound for 64 of them!). Anyways, I got one of the vouchers, and went out the other day to spend it. I decided to only get things I actually needed or didn't have, so I grabbed two nail polishes in colors I don't have (Totally Teal & Vivid Violet) and a lip liner. I've been curious to try out lip liners so I figured this was the perfect chance.

Since it was 3 for 2 on No 7 products, I got all three products for only 9 pounds (as opposed to the 20 ish pounds it normally would of been).

But of course...that means I got another 5 pound off voucher for spending 5 pounds. LOL. So then I walked down the street to another Boots and picked up a concealer, since my Rimmel one is running out. It only cost 2.75 with the voucher!! So overall, I only spent 11.75 for all 4 products when normally it would of been almost 30 pounds! EXCITING. Lolol. Sorry, I wrote a lot. Anyways, onto the goodies:

No.7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Fair:

To show you guys how it works, I've taken a picture of a "beauty mark" (that's what my mum always called them and I quite like the name! Lol) on my arm and then concealed it.

Before:
After:
I must say I'm really pleased with the concealer. It's really light and almost mousse like. Covers quite well and sets amazingly and lasts. I set it with my Bare Minerals concealer.

No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Vivid Violet and Totally Teal:
Lovely colors! I've painted my nails with the Totally Teal color and will do a NOTD post with it later tonight.

No.7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Blush:
with flash:
w/o flash:
I wanted a pinkish color, since that's the color of most of my lipsticks. This seemed to be the lightest pink color they offered.

On my lips:
I then put on my No.7 Moisture Drench lipstick in Waterlily since they looked like a good match:

Overall, I'm happy with it. The liner lasted for ages, even after food & drink.
Has anyone taken advantage of the No7 vouchers yet? If so, what did you get?

1 comment: