Wednesday 3 November 2010

ACW Haul

I ordered from All Cosmetics Wholesale a couple weeks ago and I am quite happy with the purchase. For international shipping, it didn't take very long at all, only a few weeks. One of my eyeshadows in the quad I purchased is cracked, but I'm not too concerned. To be honest, I expected it, and it's not the worst crack I've ever seen.

Also, in terms of price, I spent a total of $35.96, which in pounds is 22.35 pounds. It's a pretty good deal, seeing as I would of paid quite a bit more for all those cosmetics if I had gone to Boots or something.

So here's what I got!:

L'oreal HIP Jelly Balms in Plush, Luscious, and Savory ($8.99 for all three)

I'm quite happy with these! They're pretty pigmented for glosses, but don't show up hugely on your lips. But, I expected that, and they're very moisturizing and glossy without being sticky. I plan on using these on their own when I'm too lazy for lipstick, but I also plan on putting them over my lipsticks!

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks in Pink Of Me and So Pearly ($1.99 each)

Let me start off by saying, THAT'S NOT A PINK. Haha. I went by the name, since I couldn't find any swatches online of the color. I mean, when a color is called "Pink Of Me" I expect a pink. But it's far more of a deep dark red/plum. While it's not what I was expecting, it is a very in season color, but not sure I'll be brave enough to wear it much. So Pearly is just a shimmery color and I think it will go well with the glosses I got, since it's not wearable on it's own.

Maybelline Mineral Power Luminous Blush in Classic Mauve ($3.99)

I love this color! I couldn't get a good swatch of it, but I'm wearing it below in the photos. It didn't take much product to add a lovely pop of color to my cheeks. It's shimmery but not too shimmery on the face.

Maybelline Expert Wear Shadow Quad in Bold Blossoms ($3.50)

These are far from the most pigmented eyeshadows I own, but they blend amazingly well and I love the look that can be created with them. I also really like the crease and outer corner colors and will use them on their own as well as with the rest of the shadows in the set.
Completed eye look (using the Bold Blossoms quad, 17 Wild Curls Mascara and 24/7 Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero):
So Pearly:
So Pearly+Plush Jelly Balm:
A lil look using the blush, eyeshadow quad, and the above lip combo:
Classic Mauve blush on my cheeks:
Pink Of Me:
Pink Of Me + Luscious Jelly Balm:
Same lip combo as above:
Savory Jelly Balm:
Overall, I'm really happy with what I got! Has anyone else ordered them ACW before? Here's the website if you're interested:

http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/index.html

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul!
    Those eyeshadows look amazing! Do you know if they were discontinued?

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The label says limited edition, so I can only assume so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I used to have one of the HiP jelly balms but I lost it somewhere :( I loved it for all the reasons you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ACW! I was considering those balms, but my lips are so pigmented I figured they would not show up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul, those lipsticks are pretty :)
    I love ACW :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quad looks lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :) I'm hosting a giveaway and I thought you might be interested in entering. Check out my blog for details if you like.

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete