Thursday 25 November 2010

FIRST EVER Lush Haul!!!

Now, there's no way you participate in the beauty blogger world and not hear about Lush. I've been dying to try something from them for agggges now, and since I just recently got paid, and their Christmas collection is out, I figured I'd grab a few things! Only 4 things, sadly, but I reckon I've become a fan for life.

FIRST OF ALL, shipping time was amazing. I ordered late Tuesday night (so it was actually Wednesday morning) and got my package this morning, Thursday! I wasn't expecting it to be that quick at all. The package was also FULL with packing peanuts so everything was nice and comfy and nothing broke. Unfortunately, shipping is based off of weight, so the more you get, the more you pay. So next time I'd be more tempted to actually go to one of the shops.

Anyways, here's what I got:

Gingerbread House Bubble Bar: 2.45 pounds
One of my favorite Christmas scents has to be gingerbread, so this was on the top of my wish list. This looks and smells good enough to eat. I'm serious...there's SPRINKLES in it, they're just begging me to have a bite. Kidding, kidding. This smells soooo lovely and spicy. And since the weather here in London has gotten quite cold and there's news of snow, I can't wait to use this!!

Christmas Kisses Bubble Bar: 2.80 pounds
This one didn't come in one of the yellow baggies, so this is the scent that wafted up to me when I opened the box. Mmmmmmmmmm. It has a lovely cinnamon scent and I'm sure it will also warm me up in the bath on these cold winter nights.

Bearded Lady Bubble Bar: 2.50 pounds
How cute does she look!? Lol. I must say, there is something a bit off-putting about the smell of this one, BUT, in a review I found, someone said the same thing, but that once it was in the bath it smelled lovely and spicy, so my hopes are still high!

Honey I Washed The Kids Soap: 2.95 pounds
This isn't from the Christmas line, but it's one of those products I've been wanting to try ever since one of the Fowler sisters raved about it. Yes, I'm guilty of watching their videos, LOL. It's described as "the irresistible toffee and honey one" which just sounds so yummy. I can't wait to use it in the shower.

Glade Spiced Apple Candles: 1.50 each
And finally, this isn't from Lush, I picked these up from Tesco, for only 1.50 each! They're such a good deal I thought I'd point them out. They smell sooo nice and I'm going to be burning them at my boyfriend's and mine's Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. I don't believe Tesco is still doing the 1.50 deal, but I saw them in the Co-Op for only 1.50.

That's all! As I use the bubble bars and soap, I will be doing individual reviews on them. Have a lovely night everyone, and wrap up, it's freezing out there!!

3 comments:

  1. Those lush bubble bars are so cute! Love the gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to order something from lush, looks amazing :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to do this. I have never in my life bought from lush! :"} How essciting! These objectives of a beauty loveR. I just ordered my Sigma brushes the otheR day, can't wait! Also going to try new things soon. It's essciting I tell you!

    ReplyDelete