Wednesday 17 November 2010

FOTD: Hump Day!

Haha, sorry, I couldn't think of any other title, and seeing as it is Wednesday (hump day!), I figured I'd name it that. I know I haven't posted for awhile now, but I've been quite busy with uni work. My first deadline was yesterday, so that's one project over and done with! Also, I'm a bit broke at the moment (thank god for mothers, eh?) so I haven't been buying any makeup. I probably will once I get paid later this month, but then again I do need to save up some of it for Christmas gifts! ;)

Anyways, here's the face I'm wearing to work tonight!

Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
17 Wild Curls Mascara in Wildest Black
Maybelline Expert Wear Shadow Quad in Bold Blossoms (the "outer corner" color on my lid, the "crease" color in my crease, the "brow bone" color as a highlight)
e.l.f Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Plum Passion (just a little as a liner)

Lips:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Salsa

Face:
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Fair
Bare Minerals (light foundation, concealer in bisque, and mineral veil)
e.l.f Studio Blush in Gotta Glow (as highlight)
Maybelline Mineral Power Luminous Blush in Classic Mauve

Are there any specific posts you girlies would like to see from me? I can't think of anything really other than hauls and FOTD's, and those are getting a bit old! I'd like to try some tutorials maybe, or more Christmas looks! =)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking about the real/fake fur. <3

    The movie was pretty good, the only thing is that this movie should have been number one and the first one, the second. This movie is when everything starts happening and Katie and Micha is also a part of this one.

    xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really pretty :) I love your natural effect FOTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty hump day look! I'm not good at coming up with stuff to post on my own blog, so I'm not sure if I have any suggestions. Tutorials are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great eyeliner !!! you look very pretty how about reviews I love reviews !!

    ReplyDelete