Monday 1 November 2010

FOTD: Natural Pink

Just a simple, natural look with pops of pink!
Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin on the lid, Naked in the crease, and Virgin as a highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
17 Wild Curls Mascara in Wildest Black

Lips:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush

Face:
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Fair
Bare Minerals (light foundation, concealer in bisque, and mineral veil)
No7 Natural Blush in Candy Pink

I know I told myself to use palettes other than my Naked one, but I just realized how much I love the color sin on my lids. Just realized how much it brightens up the eye! Ah well. How is everyone doing? =)

2 comments:

  1. pretty pretty pretty, i love pink :)


    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's lovely!!! Pink looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete