Monday 22 November 2010

Holiday Eyes: Sleek Greens/Blues


Hi girlies! So as I said in my previous post, I also went through all my Sleek palettes and swatched their greens/blues that I think are good for Holiday Eyes. They range from greens and blues great for nighttime and bright/light colors better suited for day. Granted, some of the swatches don't actually look green/blue, but the color in the pans do, so sorry about that! The numbers on the swatches below correspond to the numbers above!

My favorites have to be 10 and 11 from the Original palette. I've used these two colors numerous times and think they're gorgeous.

What's your favorites?


2 comments:

  1. Great swatches and colors! All three of those Sleek palettes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors look so pretty, i love that they are so pigmented. I have the storm and original palette, they are awesome :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete